PROTOTYP3-X

Tempat untuk semua..ehh ape aku ngarut?hahaha


I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

dedicated to the person I love most

0 comments:

Geng -Geng!

ONLINE Skunk!

Tentang Blog ni!!!

cuma sekadar blog biase yang dipenuhi dengan pelbagai mende. kitenye aku kalo boleh nak taruk semua bende dalam ni la. kalau kowang nak download ke ape ke dipersilekan lah ehh..hohohoho

Labels

Iklan Cambesh!

Jom Borak!


Shoutbox widget

LaGu CambesH